Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

The gang just hanging out today

3K views 18 replies 12 participants last post by  FaeryBee 
#1 · (Edited)
Here are a few new pictures of the gang hanging out this afternoon. :)

Hey what's that thing she's pointing at us?!

Poppy Profile

Poppy on Boing by the Plane

Poppy is a cutie!

http://i1125.photobucket.com/albums/l584/faerybee
/September%2025%202011/PoppyCute.jpg

Poppy on Boing

Pedro

I'm NOT looking!!

Yes, I know I'm cute! (Wish this one wasn't blurry, dang it!)

Captain Pedro

Pedro and Poppy on the Palm

We LOVE our Clam Shell Perch ;)

Poppy (just woke up from a nap) :laughing2:

Sunny Boy

Shelby Bird

Kylie resting

Autumn napping

See less See more
#6 ·
Kylie is so beautiful! I think we should let Autumn rest :sleeping: :giggle: I like the picture of Shelby :) Lovely flock :)
Thanks, Shivani! Autumn definitely loves her naps! :sleeping:

Deb your pictures are awesome. :D It's great to see them all happy and just hanging out.
Thanks so much for sharing them with us. :)
Thanks, Arlene! Pedro and Poppy are starting to settle in now. They will take millet or veggies from my hand but still don't want my hand near them if it's empty. :laughing2: After vacation in October, we'll start trying some taming/bonding and see if they will get to the point they'll step up onto a perch so it will be easier to get them back in the cage after their out-of-cage time. ;)

#12 ·
i♥mybudgies;895156 said:
They are all so cute, I love Poppy! :love:
Thanks! She's a funny little girl. She makes little quiet "peeping" noises almost like a little chick when she takes naps. :laughing2:
And -- she adores Pedro!!

Thanks, Susan. Pedro and Poppy are really becoming part of the household now. :)

Too cute!! :love:
Thanks, Mani!

OMG, such a variety of pets! They are all very cute and lovely. You must be very busy! :)
Yes, VERY busy! Good thing I'm no longer working -- I wouldn't have time to. :laughing2:

I love the photos, Deborah!
Thanks, Si! It has been an experience getting everyone adjusted to one another but we are all happy and doing well. :thumbsup:

#13 ·
Awww your flock (and pack :giggle: ) are so happy to live with you deb, i can see it :hug:

Pedro and poppy are super cute, i love pedro on that swing :loveeyes: i also love the clam perch :giggle:

Sunny and shelby are wonderful, as ever :D such pretty boys :) what do they think of their new roommates? :p

Kylie and autumn are so sweet too... i just want to snuggle up into autumns fluffy white neck :D

Reactions: FaeryBee
#14 ·
Thanks, Erika!
Poppy and Pedro are definitely little cuties!
Sunny and Shelby don't understand quite why their new roommates want to yell so much :giggle: They are doing well with it though.
Autumn is a little snuggle-bug and would love lots of snuggling from you!! Kylie is a bit more shy but he warms up to women better than men.

#15 ·
Aw! Such a sweet family you have there :) feathers and fur! I'm glad everyone seems to be adjusting. Pedro and Poppy truly are the adorable pair!

You've inspired me to go buy some new toys too!!! I've been wanting that airplane swing for some time now but wasn't sure if it was as cute as it looked online. Your cages are so inspiring :)

#16 ·
You've inspired me to go buy some new toys too!!! I've been wanting that airplane swing for some time now but wasn't sure if it was as cute as it looked online. Your cages are so inspiring :)
Thank you! I really like the little swing. :)
The aeroplane came with a chain and one clip attachment. The chain slid around too much for my liking, so I removed it and hooked the toy to the top of the cage with two clips. It's much steadier that way. ;)

If you get it, please post pictures when Tallulah starts playing with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.