Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,823 Posts
Even while on vacation, Fénix still has to take care of her figure and she's rocking that treadmill! :D Of course after the workout she had to go to Isaac's bar for a drink. Is that Dr. Bricker on the background? It seems he has lost his glasses! ;)

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
So sweet. Fenix is lovely. Seems to be a lot of new lovies since my holidays. i'll have to get an update on who they all are!

Hmm. I wondered where paddy was. Seems he's been moonlighting again. As long as he stays on THAT side of the bar the little rascal.

Cheers Fenix!

·
Administrator
60,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Very cute,Deb! Fenix is a pretty bird!:giggle:
Thanks, Gaby :) I agree, all of Ana's lovebirds are exquisite!

Even while on vacation, Fénix still has to take care of her figure and she's rocking that treadmill! :D Of course after the workout she had to go to Isaac's bar for a drink. Is that Dr. Bricker on the background? It seems he has lost his glasses! ;)
Fénix obviously knows the benefits of exercise and also of relaxation! ;)
I do believe Dr. Bricker has lost his glasses. :eek:

Fenix is a beautiful bird, like a sunset. :D
I think she's gorgeous too. :)

Fenix is beautiful...
Indeed!

So sweet. Fenix is lovely. Seems to be a lot of new lovies since my holidays. i'll have to get an update on who they all are!

Hmm. I wondered where paddy was. Seems he's been moonlighting again. As long as he stays on THAT side of the bar the little rascal.

Cheers Fenix!
Ana's lovebirds have really been enjoying their visits to "The Lovie Boat", Madonna
I'm sure Paddington's winning portrayal of Isaac has captivated Fénix. :)

Fenix, what a sweetheart! She clearly knows how to keep those gorgeous looks on her treadmill :giggle:

Now it's time for a drink! :cheers:
Cheers! :cheers:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.