Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,707 Posts
Wow, this has to be the best episode so far!! :clap:
I wonder what Nico is studying, maybe he is assisting doctor Bricker with some medical research.
And how wonderful to see the happy couple on their romantic candlelight dinner, they do love carrots! :D

I think Penguin and cruise director Julie are gossiping about Nico and Sindel! :giggle:

·
Administrator
59,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow, this has to be the best episode so far!! :clap:
I wonder what Nico is studying, maybe he is assisting doctor Bricker with some medical research.
And how wonderful to see the happy couple on their romantic candlelight dinner, they do love carrots! :D

I think Penguin and cruise director Julie are gossiping about Nico and Sindel! :giggle:
I believe you're right about Penguin and "Julie" gossiping about Nico and Sindel.
I can tell by the way Julie is glancing over her shoulder at them. :p

·
Administrator
59,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
They are just so cute! And Nico looks like he's having a great time with darling Sindel :D

Poppy and "Julie"--Now, what could they be thinking? :eek: :giggle: :rolleyes:
Looks like the dates were successful all around--now pass me some carrots and ACV water!
Knowing Miss Poppy -- er, uh I mean "Julie" she's probably conspiring with Penguin about planning an at-sea wedding for Nico and Sindel.

(On a separate note, the mean little striped spider of a lovie nailed my thumb yesterday, bit me good -- hard enough to make me bleed. :(
That's what I get for not making sure I knew where she was before I started moving her cage. :rolleyes:)

·
Member of the Month April 2014
3,537 Posts
Oh my, Nico has has the boldest red beak and this is considered by some Chinese to be a sign of good fortune. Oh, I must now board the ship and birdnap him! Also note captions for each photo:D

The Lovie Boat - Episode Four

(Nico speaking with a suave Spanish/Antonio Bandaras accent)
"Oh this is truly a 1st Class lounge for us refined and cultured Lovies, wouldn't you say, Doc? This ship itself is indeed paradise drifting on the Sea of Love":)

"My dear Sindel, your lovely colors really match that of the beautiful horizon and I'm deeply taken by both. Would you like another drink and...":love: - Nico
"Oh gawd, he so reminds me of another 'smooth operator' who's a member of TB":whois: - Poppy eavesdropping

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,305 Posts
Aww this is so cute... The Lovie birds are in love on the love boat...

Love, exciting and new
Come aboard, we're expecting you
Love, lifes sweetest reward
Let it flow, it floats back to you

Love Boat soon will be making another run
The Love Boat promises something for everyone
Set a course for adventure
Your mind on a new romance

Love won't hurt anymore
It's an open smile on a friendly shore
Yes, love
It's love

Love Boat soon will be making another run
The Love Boat promises something for everyone
Set a course for adventure
Your mind on a new romance

Love won't hurt anymore
It's an open smile on a friendly shore
It's love, it's love, it's love
It's the Love Boat, it's the Love Boat
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

·
Administrator
59,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Oh my, Nico has has the boldest red beak and this is considered by some Chinese to be a sign of good fortune.
I love Nico's little red beak and I hope it brings him lots of good fortune! :D
Cute captions!

Very cute!:giggle: Thanks for sharing,Deb!:)
Thanks, Gaby :)

Aww this is so cute... The Lovie birds are in love on the love boat...
Thanks, Lyn!
Did you notice that their boat is actually called "The Lovie Boat"? :giggle:

I think Poppy and Penguin are considering joining Nico and Sindel, and maybe proposing starting a lovely lovie flock....:D
Ahh, you may be right. That sneaky little Poppy might be trying to get Penguin to help her and Pedro lovie their way into Ana's lovely lovie flock! :wow:

·
Super Moderator
19,684 Posts

Knowing Miss Poppy -- er, uh I mean "Julie" she's probably conspiring with Penguin about planning an at-sea wedding for Nico and Sindel.

(On a separate note, the mean little striped spider of a lovie nailed my thumb yesterday, bit me good -- hard enough to make me bleed. :(
That's what I get for not making sure I knew where she was before I started moving her cage. :rolleyes:)
Sounds like Poppy for sure! And what a little devil, she is a cross girl!--but cute and pretty to boot :giggle:

Hope you're feeling better--Mallorn has a bad habit of picking at any scabs I may have so I won't send her over with her condolences :giggle:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.