Talk Budgies Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I managed to pick her up and just wanted to share a pic. She is very small (in comparison to Arashi, at least), but so very pretty and she seems friendly. She has no problem sitting on my hand/finger, and I guess that's because the breeder I got her from put effort into taming her. She is around 11-12 weeks old. The picture doesn't do her colours justice because the weather has been overcast and lighting is bad, but one day I'll get a good one :) She doesn't yet have a name, because I want to see a bit of her personality first.

And a bonus pic of Arashi - or, as is his nick name - the little eagle (those eyes).

·
Administrator
55,085 Posts
Awwww, your new baby budgie is adorable!!

I would recommend having your new budgie examined by an Avian Vet
to ensure she is in the best of help. Having a new bird examined by your avian vet helps allow you to develop a good relationship with the vet in case your bird needs care for an injury or illness in the future.
Additionally, it is always helpful for the vet to have a baseline for your bird to refer to should it need future treatment.

I agree "The Little Eagle" is a great nickname for Arashi! What an intelligent yet cunning look he has. :giggle:

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,788 Posts
Congratulations on your latest arrival, your new budgie girl is a real cutie! :love:
It's great to see Arashi, too! Thanks for sharing the pics. ;)

·
Member of the Month June 2015
2,510 Posts
She's soooooooooooo cute :) little baby fluff ball :D
Great picture of 'The Little Eagle' too :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.