Talk Budgies Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

This is a beautiful story I have found about a sweet budgie named Boo. She lost the use of her legs after flying into a window. Shows their determination, and their living in the now personality.

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,320 Posts
This story is just beautiful it made me cry as it reminded me of my Budgie Buster as he had the same foot I treated buster like a normal budgie and i had him for 6 and a half years till he got a lump on his back he had an operation and had to have it off i had the lump tested and it was Squamous Cell Cancer the operation gave him a few more years to live i adored him and i still miss him i loved him so much and this video reminded me of Buster.. Buster had one bad foot that he couldn't walk on... I cried for a month and this brought back memories of my beloved Buster.....They are very clever and they do make loving pets i no i had one... This movie is so beautiful...

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,788 Posts
I have seen this video before and it always bring tears to my eyes, it's very touching...

·
2014 MEMBER OF THE YEAR
4,230 Posts
It made me cry... it was so touching! These people made everything they could for her..!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.