Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Administrator
56,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sunny: I look cutest in the picture! All the girl budgies are gonna want to meet me.

Shelby: No, I do!! They'll want to meet me!

I'm sooo happy that Momma gave us (and Sparky) the first perches she got from Mr. Budgiekeet 'stead of giving them to Pedro and Poppy.

Me too! I heard Momma tell someone she was Mr. Budgiekeet's very first customer on his new website (she is very happy about that. :D)
Now Momma's ordered new perches like ours so Pedro and Poppy won't feel left out.

And our picture gotchosen to be featured!! :jumping:

:jumping: Whoo Hooo!!

We LOVE being celebrities!!

http://smallbirdsstore.com/bird_store_002.htm

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
Well would you look at that! Couldn't have chose two more handsome models. There must be a spot in Budgie GQ just for them. :)

hi guys this is nicky. i like that boys got to do something for a change instead of always the girls. real cool. i bet your mom is so proud she could bust. :)

·
Registered
21,530 Posts
Holy cow! That is something else! Congratulations boys (and your mama too ;)

can i have an autographed copy please? i will put your picture beside my autographed photo of justin :)-gracie-mae xx

·
Registered
7,918 Posts
That picture is ADORABLE!!! :loveeyes: and what an awesome perch!! Top mounted is genius!! :D I want that rope circle ring!! Can't wait until it comes back in stock :)

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
WOW! Sunny and Shelby look so happy and content on that cool new perch. I love the idea of a perch hanging from the ceiling too. It looks like a tree trunk running vertically with a limb off to the side.

·
Administrator
56,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well would you look at that! Couldn't have chose two more handsome models. There must be a spot in Budgie GQ just for them. :)

Miss Pody - you are very nice to say that to us. Thank you!

hi guys this is nicky. i like that boys got to do something for a change instead of always the girls. real cool. i bet your mom is so proud she could bust. :)
Hey, Nicky! Yep - we sure thought it was pretty cool guys got to be chosen. ;)

Momma is very 'cited, Nicky!! We was surprised and happy 'cause now we know she loves us just as much as 'fore she got Sparky. ;)

i♥mybudgies;1014216 said:
Congrats Sunny and Shelby! :giggle:
Thank you, Miss i♥mybudgies for the congratulations!! :D

Holy cow! That is something else! Congratulations boys (and your mama too ;)

Thank you, Miss Louara! (we really like that little dancing smilie)

can i have an autographed copy please? i will put your picture beside my autographed photo of justin :)-gracie-mae xx
Really, Gracie-Mae? You would put our picture by your prized picture of Justin?? Wow!! We are so honored! WhooHoo!

Now we KNOW:jumping: we are truly celebrities!

·
Administrator
56,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That picture is ADORABLE!!! :loveeyes: and what an awesome perch!! Top mounted is genius!! :D I want that rope circle ring!! Can't wait until it comes back in stock :)
Thank you for liking our picture, Miss Jill!
We asked for that rope circle ring too (cause we always fight over the wicker one we have) but Momma said it was out of stock But--we didn't ask for any stocks. :S

Awh! How adorable! :loveeyes: Congrats Sunny and Shelby! :clap:
Thank you, Miss Pate! :D

WOW! Sunny and Shelby look so happy and content on that cool new perch. I love the idea of a perch hanging from the ceiling too. It looks like a tree trunk running vertically with a limb off to the side.
Sunny and Shelby love their new perch! Sparky loves it too (even though he has one in his cage - Sparky likes hanging out on Sunny and Shelby's. :giggle:)

·
Member of the Month
4,269 Posts
Well, of COURSE you boys are celebrities. We all know that.
But congratulations on your latest modeling gig. You look
so casual and natural posing there -- one would think you
were at home hanging out on your very own perch. <G>

We want some too! Thanks for sharing the link, Deborah!
My Dan and Delilah have such a tall cage, and the top third
is kind of wasted, but this is just the thing!

Reactions: FaeryBee

·
Administrator
56,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well, of COURSE you boys are celebrities. We all know that.
But congratulations on your latest modeling gig. You look
so casual and natural posing there -- one would think you
were at home hanging out on your very own perch. <G>

We want some too! Thanks for sharing the link, Deborah!
My Dan and Delilah have such a tall cage, and the top third
is kind of wasted, but this is just the thing!
Thank you Miss Skye! It's so much nicer when the photographer is willing to come to us instead of us having to go somewhere else for our photos. :D

We highly recommend the perches. They are awesome and we know Dan and Delilah will love theirs. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Well don't the two of them just look SO proud!
Congratulations Sunny & Shelby! :)

Reactions: FaeryBee

·
Member of the Month February 2013
1,259 Posts
Congrats on your celebrity status - don't forget about us little people know that you are
A-listers!

·
Administrator
56,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I love it, the boys are very handsome in their modeling debut. :)
Well don't the two of them just look SO proud!
Congratulations Sunny & Shelby! :)
Congrats on your celebrity status - don't forget about us little people know that you are
A-listers!
Thank you all for looking at our picture! We know that "celebrity status" is very fleeting and just wanted to share our happiness with you. :wave: [Sunny & Shelby]

·
Member of the Month February 2013
1,259 Posts

Thank you all for looking at our picture! We know that "celebrity status" is very fleeting and just wanted to share our happiness with you. :wave: [Sunny & Shelby]
We are so glad you did share!

TMZ will be after you anytime now :D
"Did you hear?" - The sunshine boys were spotted outside "the perch" :p

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.