57,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pictures of The Sunshine Boys that were taken today:

Who could resist this face? (Sunny)

What is that bird doing OUTSIDE?

Shelby, What are you doing down there?

This is kind of fun!

Oh, yeah -- this is good.

Admit it! You think I'm cuter than Sunny.

Mom, I think you focused the camera on the window instead of on ME! :(

Sunny, save some of that for me!

Goin' over to the window playground now.

Do you like this look?

Cool - a playground with a refreshment stand!

Can you hear another budgie chirping in the other room? :eek:

Happy Springtime from The Sunshine Boys

·
DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT
2,508 Posts
D'awwwwwww!!! The captions match soo well!! I love the Sunshine boys. (Sunny, you are the cutest!!) (Pshh no, Shelby, you are.) (No, sparky, ignore that, you are certainly the most adorable.) :love:

·
Accidentally in love.
5,385 Posts
Awwhh! Sunny and Shelby are both so cute!:loveeyes: Nice pictures Deb:2thumbs: I can't wait until Sparky gets to meet them!:)

·
Administrator
57,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
D'awwwwwww!!! The captions match soo well!! I love the Sunshine boys. (Sunny, you are the cutest!!) (Pshh no, Shelby, you are.) (No, sparky, ignore that, you are certainly the most adorable.) :love:
:laughing: It's like with little kids. Each has their own endearing qualities.

They are all so adorable. I love all of them. Looks like they had fun! Soon Sparky will join them in their playtime.
Thanks, Lucy --

Three sunshine boys in one room will definitely require sunglasses. :)

Awwhh! Sunny and Shelby are both so cute!:loveeyes: Nice pictures Deb:2thumbs: I can't wait until Sparky gets to meet them!:)
Thanks, Pate!

·
Member of the Month February 2013
1,259 Posts
Wonderful. Thank you for sharing. I love looking at budgie pictures. Your flock is beautiful...err...handsome!

·
Budgie Nut
3,087 Posts
Aaaww what a pair (soon to be a trio) of cuties they are! They look so happy! Thanks for sharing these beautiful photos. :)

G

·
Ouch, I have sunburnt on my face. Too shiny and glaringly beautiful pictures of the sunshine boys. They are so lucky and happy in your home.

Sunny and Shelby, enjoy your outings and be happy. A great mom you two have.

Wonderful pictures, Deborah. Thanks for sharing them.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Very nice pictures of your boys. Your yellow/green budgie almost looks like mine. I hope my budgies will get along & be happy together like yours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Another super-cool totally awesome post! I love when you post pictures Deb. you alwasy come up with such great captions to explain what your adorable birdies are thinking :)

·
Loyalty Award Recipient January 2015//Deactivated
3,928 Posts
Such happy little boys. I love the playground with a refreshment stand. What could be better. Great photos, great captions. Keep them coming!

·
Administrator
57,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
What a sunny little pair. They look like they're having so much fun being out and about :).
They are indeed! The Sunshine Boys love their out of cage time! :)

Okay you have some seriously adorable babies!!
Thank you!

Wonderful. Thank you for sharing. I love looking at budgie pictures. Your flock is beautiful...err...handsome!
Sunny and Shelby send you their thanks!

Aaaww what a pair (soon to be a trio) of cuties they are! They look so happy! Thanks for sharing these beautiful photos. :)
Yeah, I think the boys have a good life here. ;)

Deb they are just gorgeous and I love the captious! The sunshine boys are just too much for words! :D
I'm glad you like the photos and captions. I have fun with them. :p

Ouch, I have sunburnt on my face. Too shiny and glaringly beautiful pictures of the sunshine boys. They are so lucky and happy in your home.

Sunny and Shelby, enjoy your outings and be happy. A great mom you two have.

Wonderful pictures, Deborah. Thanks for sharing them.
Get out those sunglasses and sunscreen, Roland!
Thanks for your nice comments. :D

Very nice pictures of your boys. Your yellow/green budgie almost looks like mine. I hope my budgies will get along & be happy together like yours.
Yes, your new little Milo does look a great deal like my SunnyBoy!

Real cool:cool: Cant wait till mine come out and play.
Rick
Thanks, Rick. Watching them during their out of cage time is great.

Another super-cool totally awesome post! I love when you post pictures Deb. you alwasy come up with such great captions to explain what your adorable birdies are thinking :)
Thanks, Will -- so glad you enjoyed them. :)

Such happy little boys. I love the playground with a refreshment stand. What could be better. Great photos, great captions. Keep them coming!
I think the "refreshment" stand was a big hit with them. :laughing:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Beautiful Deb!! I agree the captions are great and so ****ing for the shots you took. :giggle: They really seem to like their playground. Thats what my babies dont have yet. SOON! Very soon. :fingerx: So happy you posted pics of their playtime. I simply adore seeing everyones flock. I've never seen a Budgie I didnt like. They are all so sweet. <3

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.