Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So Homer and Paddy are as tight as ever. Homer is so obsessed with Paddington and Paddy just takes it in his stride. He loves homer too but is cool and collected about it, unlike Homer.

Homer is my only budgie to go into my bedroom and the bathroom and it's all because he follows his brother Paddington everywhere.

And Homer is now sitting on my arm!!!! He has seen Paddy on me so much that he thought he would try it. He sits on my head and shoulder now too and gives me kisses on the arm and face. I'm so besotted. Haven't had a budgie do this for so long.

Enjoy these photos of my two silly boys - the odd couple.

"HEY PADDY, WHERE ARE YOU??" "HEY, HOMER WHERE ARE YOU??"

"I'M UP HERE WHERE PADDINGTON SITS."

"Oh, no. Do you think he'll find me here?"

"Please take my photo, not his. And what is he doing in your bedroom? That's MY domain."

"Oh, this is SOOOO embarrassing. Homer, go find your own kind."

·
Administrator
59,649 Posts
Those pictures are adorable!
I love it that Homer is besotted with Paddington.

Scooter is besotted with Peachy but Peachy does NOT take it in stride. :rolleyes:

I particularly love the photo with your caption of Paddy asking you take his picture and not Homer's.
The one of him peeking out from behind the towel is really cute too! :laughing1:

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Adorable pictures :)
Thanks, glad you enjoyed them :)

Thanks Madonna for posting those hilarious pics of Paddy and Homer. By your captions, it seems they'd both make a good comics book. :D
Very true!

They indeed are an odd couple but boy they make a lovely picture together. :D
Thanks Cathy, little rascals together.

I thoroughly enjoyed and was quite entertained by Homer and Paddington's out of cage adventures!
Thanks for sharing these fun pics and captions, Madonna. :)
Thanks Ana, glad they entertained you.

Those pictures are adorable!
I love it that Homer is besotted with Paddington.

Scooter is besotted with Peachy but Peachy does NOT take it in stride. :rolleyes:

I particularly love the photo with your caption of Paddy asking you take his picture and not Homer's.
The one of him peeking out from behind the towel is really cute too! :laughing1:
I love that one too, Deb coz he is standing with his little feet together. Yes, I recall Skip and Scoot bomb diving poor Peachy Pie at your place when I was there. He could not get away fast enough and they were relentless. Lucky he had his mum there to come to the rescue. :)

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
They are a menace! Watch out, it's the Terrible Two--Homington and Padder! Or...wait..is it Homer and Paddington?? :dunno:

How sweet ;) I'm glad Paddy isn't too fussed with Homer and they're good friends :D
Ha ha! Yes, I'm quite stoked they are friends considering they are not supposed to get along at all!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.