Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
21,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The voters have spoken and the title of Love Budgies belongs to..........​

Tanti & Mango!​

Congratulations Rachel! You take home the trophy :cup: You will be awarded 50 karma points, Tanti & Mango's photo will be featured on a custom designed calendar page for the month of February, your photo will be automatically entered for the Budgie of the Year contest which takes place this December and.......as a special bonus this month, Tanti & Mango's photo will be the subject of our first Valentine's Day Caption Contest which will start on February 2nd. :loveeyes:

I have to say that this has been one of my favorite challenges so far in this contest. All of the photos for January were outstanding and put a big smile on my face. :D Thank you to everyone who participated :grouphug:

Now Rachel has already told me her choice for the next challenge but, we are going to keep that a secret until February 1st, when we start another round of BOTM-see you there (or will I?-that's a clue;))

Now please join me in congratulating Leel (Rachel) Tanti & Mango for a job well done

·
Registered
6,913 Posts
Congratulations, well deserved.

Reactions: Leel

·
Member of the Month September 2012
3,723 Posts
Congrats! such a totally adorable couple!

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Congratulations Rachel!!! I love that picture. Kudos!

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Congratulations Rachel for a well deserved win, that photo is both cute and and amazing. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.