Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
21,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
After 21 days of competition, 41 entries, 10 days of voting, 7 voting polls totalling 283 votes and 47 of the poofiest/preeniest budgies I have ever seen, we finally have a winner!

The Budgie of the Month for August 2010 is....

Scooter!

Congratulations Teasha and Scooter!

You take home the trophy
and have won two fabulous prizes
A custom made calendar page wallpaper featuring Scooter will be made for you by Kim, and you have earned 50 karma points!

This has been our toughest BOTM competition to date. I want to thank everyone who participated with their entries and their votes.

Teasha has already told me the challenge for next month, which we are keeping secret till tomorrow,
so be sure to tune in to the BOTM Forum for all the details. Don't miss out, come and join the fun!

Now please join me in congratulating Teasha & Scooter

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
Hah! Grats Tesha and Scooter!
certainly worthy of the title too.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Way to go Scooter and Teasha!!
Poof-Poofier-POOFIEST budgie!

Reactions: teasha
G

·
Well done, Scooter and Teasha !!! The votes had said it all, Scooter is the most poofy budgie. Congratulations !!!!

·
Registered
5,557 Posts
I am so excited :D I really didn't think I had a chance, I was very wrong. This is a hug for everyone. :grouphug: Thank you so much for voting for my little Scooter and thank you for the congrats. I believe my my karma goes up at 500, once I get those I will give out. I have been looking forward to giving out 4 points of karma and now I can. (Soon.) Thank you, thank you, thank you! :jumping::jumping::jumping:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.