Talk Budgies Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
21,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
After 22 days of competition, 30 entries, 2 rounds of votings totaling 163 votes and 41 very sleepy looking budgies we have a winner!

The winner of the BOTM contest for June 2010 is.........​

Maqhoor (Ahmed) with his adorable photo of Riko and Alex snoozing inside a nestbox.

Congratulations Ahmed:congrats: You take home the trophy:cup: and will be awarded 50 points of karma!
An icon of your winning photo will be featured in the opening thread of the July BOTM and we have added an additional prize that will be awarded to all BOTM winners! Starting tomorrow a desktop wallpaper featuring the winning BOTM, will be made available for everyone. It is designed by our very own Kim! Thank you Kim:)

A big huge thank you to everyone who participated with their entries and with their votes!:grouphug:

Now, Ahmed has already told me his choice for the next challenge, so be sure to tune in tomorrow when we start a new month with a new BOTM challenge!
Come and join the fun!:D

Now let us all congratulate Ahmed, Riko and Alex:clap::party2::congrats::clap:

·
Registered
616 Posts
Congrats ! That picture is just too cute for words!

Reactions: Budgiekin

·
Registered
10,220 Posts
Congrats! That one was always going to win, it's brilliant!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Thank you very much guys:D

I am really happy for Alex and Rico:D and it was pleasure for me to participate in this contest, specially with all very cute sleepy budgies in the contest.:p:budgie:

I cant wait to see the desktop wallpaper:cool::D

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Congrats! It was easily one of the cutest photos. :)

·
Registered
6,913 Posts
Comgratulations, it is an awesome picture.

·
Registered
16,696 Posts
Congratulations on your winning photo! It was truly adorable! :)

I've given you your 50 karma points...AND...the desktop wallpapers are ready! We decided to make it a calendar wallpaper for the month of July, so I hope you enjoy! Please feel free to download one in the size of your choice! Go to:
http://photobucket.com/july2010botmwallpapers

(See, no pink this time... Not to worry, they won't always be so "flowery"... :p)

Congratulations once again!

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Congratulations!! I love that photo!! So sweet.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.