Talk Budgies Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
This is my baby goomba

This is another picture of goomba but the creamino one is mum and the other yellow one is sibling

Attachments

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is goomba a youngest sibling

Attachments

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
And this are my boys which could have fathered them but I really believe its the yellow one in middle as he is the one allowed inside nest box ( he passed away :( )

Attachments

·
Registered
7,174 Posts
I have moved your thread to the Mutations and Genetics section so you can get some expert opinion on the colour of your budgies :)

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks you lots I hope I do get lots. Do far I got good reactions from my birds

·
Registered
221 Posts
He's so gorgeous! I have no idea who fathered him, just that he's really beautiful. I love yellowface and grey... and he's both! ...right??

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Goomba looks like a dark grey yellow face. Not sure if I or II, can you get a pic of his back? The white looks like a cobalt recessive pied yellow face. But that is just because if he yellowmn the tail. I assume the face has yellow too. I want them both! Any chance you live near Missouri?! That is a seriously beautiful clutch! They could all have different fathers. Even though only one male helped care for them, she could have mated with several. The sperm can live inside her for a few weeks. You know she is split for recessive pied at least.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No sorry I live in Australia thanks for liking my bird lol.

·
Member of the Month March 2011
19,551 Posts
Goomba(in the first pic) is a mauve yellowface normal :) He looks like he might be carrying violet as well. It will be much easier to tell what yellowface mutation after his first molt, but I would guess sf yellowface II.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.