Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some photos I took this week.

Nugget's quarantine was effectively broken when I accidentally left the door of the big cage open all day when I was at work :eek: so I put Louis in with her. After all, she was bought to be a friend for Louis who's always been the odd one out. Here she is shortly after meeting him. Does she look impressed to you? :p

I then put them both back in the big cage a few days later. Here she is meeting Mabel:

Hanging around:

Her first celery bath:

And now some random photos of the bunch when I let them out for a fly:

Committee meeting :giggle:

Who would've thought, all eight birds in the one photo!!

Cato and Austin have been put in a smaller cage with a nestbox. :fingerx: The others seemed more interested in it, though!

"I can see ourselves living in one of these!"

Even Louis wanted to know what it was:

More celery consumption:

Jemima got some :)

And Louis is doing much better since being wormed:

Mabel LOVES celery bathing:

Dukey boy :)

Kirby :)

Duke and Mabel are the cutest couple:

Reactions: Jonah

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,707 Posts
It's always a great joy to see your very colourful flock, I love those group shots on top of the cage! And how exciting that you are allowing Cato and Austin to have another go at raising chicks!! :D

·
Servant of The King
11,866 Posts
Wonderful pics Kelly....:)

Reactions: kspudz

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks everyone! Glad you liked the pics :)

It's always a great joy to see your very colourful flock, I love those group shots on top of the cage! And how exciting that you are allowing Cato and Austin to have another go at raising chicks!! :D
Yes, Cato and Austin have been rather busy lately :eek: and she's been spending a lot of time in the box. There's possibly an egg bum but not entirely sure. If there is, there'll definitely be a breeding journal! :D

I have this same double ring for Chip and he has slept on it every single night since I bought it 3 years ago! We call it his "sleepy spot" and he knows that whenever I turn all but one light off and get the cage cover that it's time to get in his spot :p
That's so cute. Mine love this toy as well. Jemima's made it her sleepy spot - she's up there most nights, a big ball of fluff! :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.