Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
2,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I currently have eight birds in the house - feels a bit like a zoo :)

I am birdsitting 3 hand tamed tiels for 2 weeks. Lucy is a yellow one with red eyes (lutino?) and i'll have to try to get a better photo as she's gorgeous but washed out in these ones.

Jasper and Ollie are males and Jasper wolf whistles when you hold up a cloth to him and then whistles "If you're happy and you know it" - so funny!

My budgies are fascinated by them.

· Member of the Month April 2014
3,540 Posts
Aww such an adorable trio of tiels, Madonna. The grey in the middle reminds me of my 1st tiel, Poppy, who I had for 15yrs. The males do love to whistle and it's quite pleasant to the ears but I'm not a very big fan of their flock calls, which throbs the eardrums.;)

· Registered
2,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Aww such an adorable trio of tiels, Madonna. The grey in the middle reminds me of my 1st tiel, Poppy, who I had for 15yrs. The males do love to whistle and it's quite pleasant to the ears but I'm not a very big fan of their flock calls, which throbs the eardrums.;)
Yes, they can make quite the noise when they flock call, but I'm used to my loud little lovebird and 4 budgies so the more the merrier :)

· Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,823 Posts
Your new visitors are gorgeous, I'm sure you will have a lot of fun with them too! :D

Reactions: Frankie'sFriend
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.