Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Time for a BIG Celebration

2K views 15 replies 15 participants last post by  Budget baby 
#1 ·
Happy Birthday to you,Aluz!

Hi Ana,

I wish you a Happy Birthday and lots of presents and I hope you spend some time with your family and friends and your flock!:hug: I hope Khaleesi still feels well and continues improving!

:party2:

#7 ·
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANA, our ever-wise and beloved captain of the forum!:b-day::party3::birthday::party2::party::woot::hug:

#8 ·
Thanks everyone for your birthday wishes! :grouphug: :tb:
I had a good day and celebrated it with my loved ones and the flock, of course.
Khaleesi made his voice known every time I answered the phone, I had to give him some cuddles so that I could actually keep the conversation going. :D

#14 ·
Have an oh-so wonderful birthday, Ana! :hug: :clap:

Many congratulations on being born so you could help all of us with our mortal problems and expertly aid our quest to secure endless knowledge on budgies and beyond. :rolleyes:

I hope it was wonderful--sounds like it was! Love and hugs from Mallorn and I to the flock and you, of course.

:party: :party2: :party10: :party: :whoo: :D

#15 ·
Thanks again, my friends! :D

The best present of all and the only truly important one is seeing my efforts paid off when tending to my beloved flock, there have been some bumps on the way, but I'm happy and thankful for my flock of 14, especially for my Khaleesi and Sindel.
There were no presents this time around, I made a promise some time ago linked to my 33rd birthday and I'm so very glad it worked out well and I got zero presents out of it.
I will elaborate on this on its rightful place and when I feel comfortable to do so.

But I did get cake, Lyn! My father who is the best self-taught baker (also quite an accomplished chef that could even compete on Masterchef if he wanted to) made a wonderful and very tasty chocolate marble cake and we had some tea to go with it too. :)

#16 ·
Anna, sorry these wishes are late. I am truly happy to hear you had a wonderful day spent in the best possible way. I was nearly going to say Happy Hatch day ! :eek: HA HA Best wishes for the future and I hope and pray you and your family, flock and all who are fortunate enough to be part of your bigger family have a wonderful life.:wave::urock::party2::woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.