Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Member of the Month September 2012
3,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And Now - straight from Romania - a very special conversation between Cipi and his Human. What I Love about these two is How they converse - really listening to each other before replying...
Enjoy!

·
Member of the Month April 2014
3,537 Posts
Oh my, it really sounds like this bird is carrying a conversation with the person off camera like an interview, whatever it's about.:giggle: Cipy seems like a very intelligent budgie and thanks for sharing another budgie wonder, Ollie.:D

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,305 Posts
This budgie is sure having a good conversation with his owner.... Indi does the same thing I say something and he will repeat the word when I say I'm in charge then he says it right after me and also if I say Are you going to bed Indi replies. Yeah or Yes in the right place Everytime... Thanks for sharing with us Ollie..

·
Registered
313 Posts
Oh my, it really sounds like this bird is carrying a conversation with the person off camera like an interview, whatever it's about.:giggle: Cipy seems like a very intelligent budgie and thanks for sharing another budgie wonder, Ollie.:D
Yes, that's what I thought! Or maybe he's a journalist who's been away somewhere and is now reporting back about it!:p:pWe just need his closing:
"Cipy (?) Budgie, BBC News at Ten, London.". :):p. (BBC = Budgie Broadcasting Company!!)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.