Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
2014 MEMBER OF THE YEAR
4,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys! Some of you may have noticed that I wasn't here so much... Today is the Day that my nephew (my brother's son) was born! :D :D He was born at 9:00 in the morning, he is healthy and well and my sister-in-law is recovering from a C-section.
I feel ecstatic and so overwhelmed!! I am an aunt now! And my brother is a father! Our lives have already changed! :clap:

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,305 Posts
Despina Congratulations on your new little nephew.I no what you mean I am an Aunt to with 3 nieces one adopted nephew and niece The adopted children come from Ethiopia as my other brother and his wife couldn't have children... I am really happy for you I know you will spoil your new little nephew every chance you have guess there will be a lot of baby sitting to... They grow up so fast...We look forward to seeing some photos soon...He must be so cute...

·
Servant of The King
11,866 Posts
Congrat's to you and your family Despina...:)

Reactions: despoinaki

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,707 Posts
Many congratulations on the new little family member, auntie Despina!! :party:
I'm sending my best wishes for the parents and the baby boy! :)

·
2014 MEMBER OF THE YEAR
4,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you so much guys!!I've been on the move for almost 24 hours and now I'll rest for a while!Tommorrow I'll go back to the clinic!We saw the baby twice-our hearts melted-and then spent most of the time in the room where my sister-in-law is.She is going well so the 3 of them will go home in 2 days!I'm so happy!!I had to share these big news!:D

·
Member of the Month March 2015
1,832 Posts
:party: :party: Congratulations on the new addition to your family! Being an aunt is the BEST! Enjoy every moment! :)

·
2014 MEMBER OF THE YEAR
4,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hello, Thanasis! And welcome to the world. You have a great Aunt Despina, and she has some wonderful little budgies that you will get to know and love.
Little Thanasis will be so spoilt! My brother and I will show him everything he wants to know about animals- and our little birds!! I can't wait!! :D

·
2014 MEMBER OF THE YEAR
4,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Just caught up with this thread. Congratulations on you new nephew, Despina! I bet you can't wait to start spoiling him!
Talk about spoiling! I am walking in the street and I stop whenever I see baby care shops! :D
Thank you so much for your wishes Kristen!!

·
Member of the Month Dec 2014
1,087 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS Auntie Despina!!! Spoil that little guy to pieces!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.