Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Member of the Month April 2014
3,540 Posts
LOL!!!Hahahaha!:laughing:

Skipper's got the Elvis pomp but how can u be so cruel to Scooter with the Marge Simpson beehive?! :giggle:

· Registered
854 Posts
Hilarious,Deb!
I am staring at Nicky & Alfie right now, trying to decide what kind of hair would suit them; since Nicky is so light,I think a short,jet black for him; Alfie's blue colouring would be enhanced by a longish, auburn look.....LOL...this is great fun.Well done, Deb!:D

· Member of the Year 2016//Exceptional Service Award
4,418 Posts
Toupee

It is good to have a little humor and fun, When many things are so serious.

Blessings, Jo A:p:budge::happy4:nn

3,540 Posts
LOL add a tiny strand sticking up in the middle of peachy's rug and you'll get Alfalfa! :laughing:

Reactions: FaeryBee

3,540 Posts
Aww Scooters now got Tom Cruise Buster Browns.:D

3,540 Posts
...and Pedro's got a true Latin Lover pompadour. ;)

· Servant of The King
12,008 Posts
I see a lyle Lovett and an elvis...:eek:

Too funny....:laughing1:

Reactions: FaeryBee

· Registered
12,566 Posts
:eek: Oh My eyes are watering from laughing so hard, the funny thing is i am at work and sneaking a peak as I do every now and then . So I completely dobbed myself in because everybody else had to come and have a look at what was so funny LOL.The School staff here all agree PRICELESS:eek::eek:

· Administrator
60,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks go to Lindsey for first putting the thought of budgies in toupees in my head and to Rick for suggesting I do a picture of the "vision" I had.

Thank you to everyone who commented on the thread -- I'm glad to have contributed to bringing some happiness into your "daze". ;)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.