·
Member of the Month September 2012
3,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
94 Posts
Wow... That was very beautiful...

I'm speechless, I can't even look through photo' of Sammy and Casper and you put together a whole tribute...

It's just...

Just wow.

·
3,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow... That was very beautiful...

I'm speechless, I can't even look through photo' of Sammy and Casper and you put together a whole tribute...

It's just...

Just wow.
Thank you, Luna - it's probably easier to do a tribute when it's not your own bird - Smoky was not mine, though I feel I got to know and love her through Sandra's stories and pictures...

Reactions: Jo Ann

·
Loyalty Award Recipient January 2015//Deactivated
3,928 Posts
That was so beautiful I watched it twice. Sandra will treasure it just as she treasured Smokey Barnable for over 9 years on earth and now through happy memories and your video. You are a very special, talented person, Ollie.

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,823 Posts
Another wonderful tribute to a very special budgie girl. May Smoky Barnable continue to rest in peace.

·
3,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That was so beautiful I watched it twice. Sandra will treasure it just as she treasured Smokey Barnable for over 9 years on earth and now through happy memories and your video. You are a very special, talented person, Ollie.
Thank you so much, Susan - How sweet you are!

·
Member of the Year 2016//Exceptional Service Award
4,418 Posts
Tribute

How wonderful to remember Smoky Barnable. You can feel the overwhelming love and my eyes and noes are running like a faucet. Thank you for expressing that love so well. Blessings, and fly high little girl!!!
Jo Ann:budge::budge::hug::hug:

·
3,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
How wonderful to remember Smoky Barnable. You can feel the overwhelming love and my eyes and noes are running like a faucet. Thank you for expressing that love so well. Blessings, and fly high little girl!!!
Jo Ann:budge::budge::hug::hug:
Aww - Thanks a million, Joanne :). Smoky was something special, indeed - (the tough little sweet ones really wrap themselves around your heart...)

Reactions: Jo Ann

·
Administrator
60,609 Posts
Ollie,

What an exceptionally beautiful and moving tribute to the love Sandra had for beautiful little Smoky Barnable.

I know she will treasure it always.

I love how you brought the little bluebird into the video to go along with the song.

You always focus beautifully on the subject of the video using the effects to enhance the experience rather than overwhelming it. Your talent is unsurpassed!

·
3,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thank you! However, Smoky was not my bird; I just fell in love with her when her owner, "EvilSandra" posted about her in the Memory section of the forum.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.