Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As requested by StarlingWings.
A long awaited video of Tweety-Hawk riding his skate board. :eek:

I have made several attempts to catch him on it playing all by himself, however when ever I got close with the camer he got off and hoped away to do something else.
So I tried again with millet as a distraction from the camera, it sort of worked.
Here he is...

· Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm glad you enjoyed it. I felt a little weird :rolleyes: showing this with me talking in the back ground. I just wish I could have got him playing, on camera, with out me. He picks it up and tosses it a few time and will try to get back on even if it's upside down. :p Weird Ooo

· Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Haha that's excellent!! :D He's such a lovely yellow colour too
I love his yellow too. He stood out from all the others, in a little pet store aviary. He was chirping and tweeting away and I knew he had to be called Tweety and come home with me. :D When I got him a few years ago his wings were clipped and I didn't expect his flight feathers to come in so pale (almost white). He's so pretty.

· Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Love it! So super cute! I too recently gave my budgieboo a skateboard, but he won't play on it yet. I hope someday he will.
:happy4: I am glad you enjoyed it.
He only recently started to really play with the skateboard. I had it out for them for a while but they never really touched it other than some times walking over it. On a whim I put a piece of millet on the top of it and they went to town climbing over it and flipping it over to get the little crumbs underneath. After a couple of weeks he would go over to it and expect there to be treats. Bell, the pied female, prefers to just bite and flip it over and doesn't really ride it like Tweety does.

I hope you can get your little one to find some fun with his skateboard too. :D

· Member of the Month April 2014
3,540 Posts
OH MY, how could I have missed this deliciously adorable video?! Poor Tweety is like "HEY, stop pulling me away from the millet!", then Bell quickly steps in to get the crumbs!:giggle:

I see that Tweety is also a big STAR WARS fan with his CLONE WARS skateboard, which I want too...so gimme gimme gimme!:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.