Talk Budgies Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Member of the Month March 2015
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So last Saturday, I was stuck in the house working on the next-to-last revisions of my dissertation (please, just let it be over!) and Sammy decided to help me out:

And this morning, I finally got a shot of Sammy's favorite computer habit: chasing the mouse cursor around the screen. Then, he hops up (we chose "hop up" for his command because it's quite difficult for my husband Jorge to pronounce "step up" hahaha) and poses for the camera. :budgie:

I swear, Sammy doesn't spend his life at the computer! Me, on the other hand.... :rolleyes:

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,788 Posts
I see you have a little helper there, it's funny how he chases the tiny arrow on the screen! :D
Mine are also big fans of the computer, Just wait till your Sammy tries to take the keys out of the keyboard!

·
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Actually, not that hard if you get it quickly with the tip of a napkin. If not, Q-tips are very helpful. :) (Yes, that's expert advice you can't get anywhere but TB! :laugh:)

·
Member of the Month
890 Posts
He's so adorable!

I'm going to have to try the mouse thing with mine. Fred would probably corn dog and run away but Hugo will likely just smash into the screen :rolleyes: lol

·
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
He's so adorable!

I'm going to have to try the mouse thing with mine. Fred would probably corn dog and run away but Hugo will likely just smash into the screen :rolleyes: lol
Can't wait to see both (sorry in advance to embarrassment caused to both Fred and Hugo) ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.