Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I always think little Penry is cute, but he's definitely not looking his best during this little mini-molt he's having...

Right now he's talking away, saying "I'm mommy's helper" and "I looooooove you, yes I dooooo!". He'll be getting a little extra millet from me today :D

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,707 Posts
Oh, pretty soon he'll get his beautiful shiny feathers back.
It's good that the moult isn't getting a toll on his happy disposition and he is still chatty and playful! :)

Reactions: Birding

·
Registered
37,335 Posts
Poor boy I know what it is like at the moment Lapis and Haze are both moulting heavily, I thought a pillow had been cut open and strewn all about I honestly don't know how they can fly still. It is amazing how many feathers are around the house.:budgie:

·
Member of the Month July 2013
4,150 Posts
Ohhh, that is a savage moult. Mine has just come out the other side of a moult like that - and he was NOT a happy camper. :) His sister is in the middle of one now and she bites .... HARD! :S

It's great yours doesn't lose his sunny disposition! :thumbsup:

Reactions: Birding

·
Member of the Month March 2015
1,832 Posts
Penry is adorable and will soon be back to his old self. I love his "Mommy's little helper" :)

·
Member of the Month March 2015
1,832 Posts
I'm really glad I saw this picture of Penry, because today Sammy's area above his cere is looking similar. I would have thought something was wrong had I not just seen this photo! ;) (Sammy has new darker pinnies on his head and cheeks... he's also started to get a few on his back. Guess we're not over the molt yet!)

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I'm really glad I saw this picture of Penry, because today Sammy's area above his cere is looking similar. I would have thought something was wrong had I not just seen this photo! ;) (Sammy has new darker pinnies on his head and cheeks... he's also started to get a few on his back. Guess we're not over the molt yet!)
Haha, yes, it does look wrong! Sammy is not alone ;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.