Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
spɹıq ɹoɟ slɐǝɥ
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I'd show you Jessie and Lameys four chicks, as they are feathering up and looking stunning!!

As well as Midori and Kakariki's two chicks - who are pretty cute too...

Feel free to confirm their mutations...

Thanks Anj

P.S. Dean - if your reading this, they are undeniably Jessis chicks, don't you think? Midori didn't get a look in!! lol

Attachments

·
Member of the Month
3,206 Posts
Those babies are turning out stunning and they are not even fully feathered yet!!!! Can't wait to see them all grown up :)

·
spɹıq ɹoɟ slɐǝɥ
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know what you mean, that's why I had to post more pics, cause they are just so striking!!

It was so excited to see that they are all a half/half split of their parents... What a winning combination...

And to think I was going to give away their Mum cause she is just too scrappy!! lol That won't be happening now - that's for sure!!

·
Registered
6,913 Posts
The two older look like my beautiful, recently deceased Jasper. If I ever see another, I will be buying him for sure.

·
spɹıq ɹoɟ slɐǝɥ
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ohhhh... So sorry for your loss... What a shame we are so far away from each other...

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
I'm going to guess the darker babies are cobalt or sky blue yellow face type 2 and the lighter ones are almost rainbow looking yellow face type 2 blue series clearflight or some sort of pied. It would help to see some pics of the parents.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.