Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
2014 MEMBER OF THE YEAR
4,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys as you realised, I was gone for a week! Summer always finds me in Chalkidiki, going to the sea and meeting my friends :) Here's some photos of the beach :)
We visited this beach bar 2 times

and this 5 times :D

I didn't want to leave the sea

every day we went for long walks and I loved these sunsets

Hope you enjoyed it :happy4:

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,707 Posts
Oh wow, I see you had a wonderful and relaxing time there. Thanks for sharing your vacation photos! :D

Reactions: despoinaki

·
Member of the Month January 2013
4,870 Posts
Awesome pictures. It looks like you were in a wonderful place for your vacation. I have vacatiob next wee. Lindas going to Oregon to see her daughter and I am going to build a new patio area while she is gone.

·
Member of the Month March 2015
1,832 Posts
It looks like you had a lovely holiday! Mine starts in 2 days, and your photos are making me a bit jealous! :laugh:

I'll have two weeks of holiday here in Madrid and then off to the US for 12 days! :)

·
2014 MEMBER OF THE YEAR
4,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Oh wow, I see you had a wonderful and relaxing time there. Thanks for sharing your vacation photos! :D
Thanks Aluz! It was very relaxing.. all I wanted was being next to the sea all day :)

Awesome pictures. It looks like you were in a wonderful place for your vacation. I have vacatiob next wee. Lindas going to Oregon to see her daughter and I am going to build a new patio area while she is gone.
Thanks Rick! Have fun on your vacation too and I want to see the patio area you're going to build! You're brave though, I think it will be a lot of work!

I'm not in the slightest bit jealous, honest !! :mad: :D
:D I didn't want anyone to feel jealous! Maybe this is telling you to come over to Greece for vacation ;)

I'm glad you had a wonderful and relaxing vacation -- it looks as though the area where you went is quite awesome. :)
Thank you Deb, glad you liked the photos and the area... I didn't want to leave that place :)

Lovely pictures. Happy to hear that you had a great time.
Thank you! It was great and we did many things there :)

Awesome place!! I grew up close to Cape Town - next to the sea. Now I live almost 2000 km from it. Glad you had a lovely time.
Thanks Dries! Don't you miss the sea? I love to go to the sea even once a year! I bet that Cape Town is a beautiful place to spend your childhood :)

It looks like you had a lovely holiday! Mine starts in 2 days, and your photos are making me a bit jealous! :laugh:

I'll have two weeks of holiday here in Madrid and then off to the US for 12 days! :)
Thank you! I wish you the best vacation and take a LOT of photos, better than mine :)

A beautiful and relaxing place you spent your time at. I also like to look at the water. It makes people feel better.
Thank you! It was so relaxing and I feel a little different now that I came back to Thessaloniki! And you're right, looking at the sea is like a good medicine..:)

·
2014 MEMBER OF THE YEAR
4,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Awesome photos Despina. I have never seen so many chairs at a beach before. Your photos are beautiful. Is that sand or stones on the foreshore.
↲Hey Lyn,thank you!It was great!The beach bars here have many chairs that people lie down and sunbathe.They are so many,you can go with your friends and each can have his/her own chair :) On the beach it's sand mixed with little stones.Every beach is different though.

·
Servant of The King
11,866 Posts
Awesome Despina...:cool:

·
Member of the Month Dec 2014
1,087 Posts
So beautiful!!!!Thanks for sharing!

·
2014 MEMBER OF THE YEAR
4,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks guys, it was really great.. I miss the sea already! Now Thessaloniki is almost empty, everyone took their time off and left the city! I feel I should come back there :p

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.