Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtWlSlabT7A"]The Fids: In the Herb Garden - YouTube[/nomedia]

Too cute not to share :eek:

· Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,823 Posts
They're all so lovely and really into the greens! :D

· Registered
13,300 Posts
Oh my gosh it's a feast beyond belief! How much of the herbs do you get to use? :p

Very cute. Thanks for sharing their jungle adventure with us. :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That lot is just for the birds haha

I got my own in the kitchen, far away from the birds LOL :tongue:

· Registered
544 Posts
I love it! i bought some seeds and will copy your idea. I just need to buy some disposable containers. I hope Miss Kauai and Miss Chanel will love the garden as much as your fids do.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
See... what i originally wanted to do was have the wheat grass growing on the bottom of the cage floor, covering it... like a lawn inside the cage then i could scatter seeds to encourage foraging etc (as well as food bowls) to go along with the natural tree branches in the cage.

I need a second base tho because i need to drill holes in it so i can get water to drain etc... still thinking that one through! haha

Should be awesome if i can get it done right anyway.... i hope!

· Servant of The King
12,008 Posts
Awesome .....they are having an absolute blast.....:)

· Registered
7,922 Posts
That is so awesome!! Your birds are so gorgeous, I love watching them :D Ares reminds me so much of Julio, just big and dumb and can't control his own body :giggle: (no offense Ares!) They are so fun to watch! I wonder if mine would enjoy the grass and stuff too

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If you haven't already, you should see the one where Ares discovers the bird bath lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.