Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtWlSlabT7A"]The Fids: In the Herb Garden - YouTube[/nomedia]

Too cute not to share :eek:

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,787 Posts
They're all so lovely and really into the greens! :D

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
Oh my gosh it's a feast beyond belief! How much of the herbs do you get to use? :p

Very cute. Thanks for sharing their jungle adventure with us. :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That lot is just for the birds haha

I got my own in the kitchen, far away from the birds LOL :tongue:

·
Registered
544 Posts
I love it! i bought some seeds and will copy your idea. I just need to buy some disposable containers. I hope Miss Kauai and Miss Chanel will love the garden as much as your fids do.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
See... what i originally wanted to do was have the wheat grass growing on the bottom of the cage floor, covering it... like a lawn inside the cage then i could scatter seeds to encourage foraging etc (as well as food bowls) to go along with the natural tree branches in the cage.

I need a second base tho because i need to drill holes in it so i can get water to drain etc... still thinking that one through! haha

Should be awesome if i can get it done right anyway.... i hope!

·
Servant of The King
11,974 Posts
Awesome .....they are having an absolute blast.....:)

·
Registered
7,918 Posts
That is so awesome!! Your birds are so gorgeous, I love watching them :D Ares reminds me so much of Julio, just big and dumb and can't control his own body :giggle: (no offense Ares!) They are so fun to watch! I wonder if mine would enjoy the grass and stuff too

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,320 Posts
Very Cute Kat your budgies really love the herbs. One budgie said that this is my herb find your herb that is what it looked like. very nice video

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.