Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Member of the Month January 2016
4,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey, well done, Sage! Is this a fifth budgie?...as I thought your guys had other names.:) (I too love it when my two do their acrobatics and hang upside down from the top of their cage...doing bat impressions!?!:) ;)
No, I renamed Jackie and Jazz Sage and Sunny. There is no fifth budgie (yet). Seeing as I was supposed to be getting one tame budgie and I have 4 not tame budgies, I'm doing pretty well. :p

·
Member of the Month September 2012
3,722 Posts
She is adorable!
I had several budgies that did similar moves, and after observing them for awhile, it came to me they were trying to get out - as if going between their legs could be the secret way! They never kept that up after they had other ways out, as in when I left their cage door open...

·
Member of the Month January 2016
4,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
As she's currently in her quarantine cage in a room she can't really come out in as it's not really budgie safe and not really easy to make it so, but once she gets in her new cage she will be out daily.
She's been doing it less though, but even when I gave them a treat today she decided to tackle it by climbing across the top of the cage and then grabbing the treat with her other foot.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.