Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-1G49IO7Qg"]Ares takes a Bath - YouTube[/nomedia]

None of my birds (Including Loki and Talos) have ever used the bird bath, i didn't think they liked it because its kind of claustrophobic etc

Apparently i was wrong and Ares decided to try it out... to my surprise.

I was cleaning out the cage and when i had turned around i noticed him in it and stopped to grab it on film.

Its so cute!

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,787 Posts
That is so funny, Ares was really enjoying it! Maybe he will teach the others that it's okay to take baths! :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have found a pyrex/glass dish lid and i filled that up to about and inch of water but none of them would go in it, but i will use that in the future haha

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah Cara, they all went to the vets yesterday and they were all checked over and were fine so i decided to put him with the others a week and a bit early.

Skiff's off to the vets tomorrow (17th) for a check up etc and to see if she needs to carry on with medication etc, so all depending on what they say she might join them all early too.

But we will see.

I just forgot to make an introduction thread with everything thats going on at home just now (my sister being.. well.. a cow, my own health, hubby just found out he's going to be an uncle for the second time) it just slipped my mind :(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.