Talk Budgies Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Aw congratulations!!! They were looking so sullen before, but now they're mad about it! :eek: How did you do it, care to share some advice? I'm trying to get mine to eat veggie mash but I'm about to lose hope and thinking that I maybe mixed too many different veggies together and it simply doesn't taste good... :/

·
Darling, what if you fly?
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I took their seed and pellet out when they went to bed. Then in the morning I put the veggies in there. I was sure it would take a few days but apparently not. If they hadn't started eating it by mid afternoon I would take it out and put their seed back in but I didn't have to do that. Then repeat - take out seed and pellet at bed time and give veggies when they wake up. I will swear by this because I've been trying to get them to eat vegetables for quite some time now.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Thank you for the explanation! :) That's what I've been doing for two weeks now, but to no avail. :( They'll eat whole veggies, but I want them to eat the mash because that way I can offer so much more variety. I guess I'll keep trying.

·
Registered
10,242 Posts
YUM! LOL Those are one of the happiest budgie bunch I have ever seen :thumbsup: They have a good life with you.:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.