Talk Budgies Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Administrator
55,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
There are 21 :wow: Entries in this month's contest.

We know it's hard to pick just ONE but now is the time to cast your vote.

Each Talk Budgie Member is allowed ONE vote and you ARE allowed to vote for yourself.

ALL VOTES ARE CONFIDENTIAL!

VIEW THE JANUARY 2013 TECH SAVY BUDGIES BOTM CONTESTANTS HERE

Send me your vote here: My BOTM Vote

The WINNER will be announced on JANUARY 31st.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE CONTESTANTS

·
Administrator
55,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
EVERY TB member (including staff) are allowed to VOTE for their favorite entry in the BOTM contests!

PLEASE take the time to cast your vote now if you haven't already done so.

Send me your vote here: My BOTM Vote

Thanks!!

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
Way too many great pictures to choose from. Charlie wanted to know if he can vote for all of them but Rosie set him straight.
This is going to be so hard.

·
Administrator
55,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sunny: Momma, Shelby is pouting 'cause only 21 people :eek: have voted!

Shelby: Yeah well -- there were 21 entries and only 21 people have taken the time to vote.

Something's wrong. :pout:

Sparky: I think it means that the people aren't paying any attention to our contest or messages. :mad:

Sunny: But, but... I thought :confused1: they liked the contest.

Shelby: If they did, then they need to VOTE!!

Sparky: Shelby's RIGHT!! Otherwise, what's the point :dunno: of having contests? :sad3:

Ummmmm --- Everybody, this was The Sunshine Boys' first time at hosting a contest. I sure HOPE you'll take the time to VOTE!!

·
Budgie Nut
3,087 Posts
Wiki hopes you all vote, or he'll have to start dismantling your computers with his budgie screwdriver to make sure there's nothing wrong with them..
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Go Wiki!

·
Administrator
55,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The Sunshine Boys singing... "We know who's winning, We know who's winning..."

Better get those votes in now folks 'cause you've only got a couple more days until voting closes!!

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,320 Posts
Indi will take over the Television by hiding the remote that would be drastic. Indi hopes you all vote to. Or Lyn won't get to see her favourite programmes. That would be terrible for Lyn not to see her programmes on Television Ohh Indi where did you hide the Remote control you hid it real good...:):budgie:

·
Administrator
55,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
WARNING:

Sunny: We will be CLOSING the VOTING BOOTHS in about 8 more hours!!

Shelby: At that time we will compile the results for the BIG announcement of the winner tomorrow.

Sparky: Yep -- and after the CELEBRATIONS :party:, we have to prepare for February's challenge!

Hmmm, I wonder what it will be?? :dunno

:

·
Wing Commander
1,779 Posts
That means 4 hours now.. With Wiki "fixing" computers, Indi hiding Lyn's remote - I'm thinking there may be a few budgies who will start the prank calls if more people don't get in there and vote.. Oh! Excuse me, I hear my phone ringing.

Me: Hello?
*There are stifled chirp giggles in the background*
Squeaky voice: Hello, watchadoin? I mean, is your fridge running?
Me: Yes, yes my fridge is running.
Squeaky voice: Then you'd better go catch it!
*lots of squeaky laughing and chirping then they hang up*

Ha, ha very funny you lot.

Please vote - I don't think I can take more of these jokes.

·
Administrator
55,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Last chance for you procrastinators!

If you don't VOTE in the next Hour the polls will be CLOSED.

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,320 Posts
Wilki and Indi are sure playing pranks. Indi has already hid the remote control from Lyn Lyn can't find the remote control Indi has hid it real good oh no what will Lyn do when she can't watch her favourite programme. I think Indi better hide somewhere until we find the remote control to the television. What shall I do Indi has hid the remote real good this time Wilki is fixing computers. Wilki can you find the remote control for us Indi has hid it really good this time. Indi hopes someone will vote for him. Indi is a good budgie he likes to hide things like the remote control.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.