Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
21,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Good day budgie fans!

Are you having a nice summer? Hot enough for ya?! Or if you are in Australia and New Zealand, are you making snowmen?!

No matter where you are or what the weather is, the time has come to vote for the BOTM. This month's photos are exceptional in my opinion. This has proven to be a very popular challenge. It will be hard to just choose one budgie but we must! It is up to you dear members as to who will take home this month's trophy :cup:

How to vote:

Have a look at all the contestants here: BOTM contestants July 2012

Watch the BOTM Video here: Hiding Budgies!

and cast your ballot here: My vote for the Budgie of the Month is...

Everyone can vote once and you can vote for yourself

Note of interest: We have two budgies competing this month named Sophie. If you vote for Sophie , please indicate if it is Sophie # 1 or Sophie # 2-thank you.

Remember the challenge is Hiding Budgies

Which budgie hid the best? Pick one and send me your vote

Good luck to all our contestants! The winner will be announced on July 30th.

·
Registered
21,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Since we haven't had any new entries for a few days, I thought we would be a good idea to start voting now :)
It's a tough choice this month, make sure to take a good look at each contestant .

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Aww I don't know how but for some reason I didn't even notice this contest! Spyro loves to hide in stuff :p hehe Oh well I am going to go check out the entries now :D

·
Administrator
56,541 Posts
It was really hard to choose this time around...

Everyone be sure to VOTE!

Great video, Gracie-Mae!! Has Louara stopped dancing yet? ;)

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
I just have to say that all of the entries were spectacular. Nothing quite like a budgie thinking it's hiding. :)

And Gracie-Mae your video was excellent as always. Even though you told Louara to stop dancing. ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.