Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
21,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello budgie fans! It is that time once again. Time to vote for Talk Budgie's Budgie of the Month. Remember the challenge is molting aka moulting budgies :)

Have a look at all of our contestants :BOTM Contestants

Watch the BOTM video :BOTM Video
(click on the HTML5 player for the best resolution)

Then cast your ballot by clicking here: My Vote for Budgie of the Month

Everyone can vote once and you can vote for yourself!​

The winner will be announced on March 31st.

Good luck to all :D

·
Budgie Nut
3,087 Posts
When i click on the BOTM video link, i get this -
This video contains content from UMG, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.
Sorry about that.
:( :( :(

·
Registered
562 Posts
Video is not available on mobile. Need to use my computer so I can vote

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
21,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I apologize for that. I will try uploading it on another site and repost it.
You can still vote by looking at the contestants without the video :)

·
Registered
21,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am trying to upload it to Vimeo. Hang on, I hope this works.
YouTube has even blocked it for me :rolleyes: Their new copyright policies are making it tougher for members to use music in the videos. Gracie-Mae is not happy at the moment and has banned YouTube from her computer. I will keep you posted. I hope it's not too long.

hmmph! block me! i am blocking you!

·
Registered
21,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
vimeo says i gotta wait awhile before my video appears....sigh....it's not easy being a director..... i'm gonna go eat lunch and then check.... i apologize to everyone who's waiting....i hope louara knows what's she's doing on this new site :rolleyes: she's old ya know and gets stuff mixed up allll the time :p

·
Registered
562 Posts
I just registered for an account on Photobucket. It's really cool and it's also easy to add your pictures and video into the forum posts :). Just copy the link and paste it on your post.

·
Registered
21,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
hey hey hey budgie fans! 16 votes and counting :) Thank you supporting the BOTM contest- keep those votes coming:D

·
Registered
21,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thankyou Louara & Gracie-Mae! The video is brilliant, as always! :D
Thank you! It is our pleasure to bring you this competition each and every month :)
What a great first day of voting we have had (despite the technical difficulties- Gracie-Mae is still recovering from that ;)). 19 votes so far and it is a close race. Who will take home this month's trophy? Only you can decide!
Keep those votes coming :D

·
Registered
21,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
hey hey hey budgie fans! 26 votes so far but we need more, it's too close of a race to call right now. Send me your ballot :)

·
Member of the Month September 2012
3,723 Posts
I am trying to upload it to Vimeo. Hang on, I hope this works.
YouTube has even blocked it for me :rolleyes: Their new copyright policies are making it tougher for members to use music in the videos. Gracie-Mae is not happy at the moment and has banned YouTube from her computer. I will keep you posted. I hope it's not too long.

hmmph! block me! i am blocking you!
Good one, Gracie-Mae - You Go, Girl!;)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.