Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think that the first one is a RP - the wing markings looks greyish and the second one a spangle - violet. I'm almost always wrong - so please tell me what you think.
Bird Beak Rock dove Feather Stock dove

Bird Beak Phasianidae Chicken Fence

·
Registered
727 Posts
Hello Dries! :wave:

I tried learning mutations but I became really confused, so I apologize, I don't know the mutation. I'd just like to say, you're Budgie seems very cute. :D

·
Member of the Month January 2009
3,676 Posts
Can you post a front or side view of the first chick?

The second one is Yellow face opaline spangle - doesn't look violet in that picture

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hello Dries! :wave:

I tried learning mutations but I became really confused, so I apologize, I don't know the mutation. I'd just like to say, you're Budgie seems very cute. :D
Thanks! Yes, I know how you feel, but hopefully we will get there. You see, I got the second almost right.

Can you post a front or side view of the first chick?

The second one is Yellow face opaline spangle - doesn't look violet in that picture
I will take a pic tomorrow. The pin feathers are coming out and they are cobalt or violet - I think it is violet, but will wait and see - could be violet because hen is a violet.

Those are beautiful babies Dries :love: I can't wait to see what they are, mutation wise :D
Thanks! Yes, Nev will tell us in no time what they are. I wish I have the knowledge that he has.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.