Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 21 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Yeah, update, Wasabi is 100% out of the woods. My biggest worry these days is trying to find his off switch. He's constantly hyperactive 😂 cage door open, he'll tear through it, zip around the room, land on my head and forage, helicopter down to my shoulder, tousle with my earlobe, squawk, take off really fast back into the cage, do a few loop de loops on the rope perch, whistle our family tune (which is basically just a catcall), rinse and repeat about a bajillion times.

I love that he's better, I love that he's always hyper. It's absolutely exhausting though! I've noticed Chick doesn't bully him as much these days, or if they do scuffle, he's able to hold his own and Chick backs down and they go back to relaxing.

Look at my gorgeous boy. The cage is never quiet these days, either from his singing, or him constantly flying aggressively between different perches. I think he's just so happy to have his strength back, he's been sick since he was a wee little thing and didn't have much flight experience. So he's probably just revelling in his newfound flying strength and abilities.
I am so happy for you and your bird. Congratulations!

21 - 21 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.