Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Eternal Love
11,537 Posts
1st- Normal skyblue MALE ( first picture looks dark tho ? is that the same bird? im not sure )
2nd- yf2 Diliute green MALE

Im not sure how to explain a diliute ( only how to identify it but no to write it down ) so if anyone can tell me thatd be great :p
thanks!

·
Mama Bird
1,215 Posts
It's where the intensity of the body color is decreased.... i think this bird might be a greywing and not a dilute. Greywings body color is diluted as well, but not as much as a dilute- i think.

·
Registered
376 Posts
The 1st one is a normal skyblue male like Stacey stated and the budgie in the 3rd I'm thinking is a Clearwing due to its very light wing markings and bright body color.

·
Registered
428 Posts
They are both males, but I'm not sure about the mutations because I don't know that much about it (mutations).

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
First one is a normal sky blue
Second is a full body colour grey wing.. althoug it does look like a clear wing
yeah Christine a greywings body colour is 50% dilute while a dilute's body colour is washed out.
both are males

:)

·
Member of the Month January 2009
3,676 Posts
The 2nd bird's body colour is quite bright so it could be a full body greywing

·
Optimus Prime
4,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
lol im pretty sure the blue one isnt sky blue even though he kinda looks it in the second picture because i used the flash, but if you saw him in person you could tell, or in pictures the other thread i posted because i didnt think that this one worked.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.