Talk Budgies Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted on another section but I think this is the right section so can anyone tell me what sex/muttion these two are??

and

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Both females.
I posted before, so though i would again. :XD:
I'm not sure with the first one. Maybe a lacewing?
Second is a spangle, that's all i know, sorry. :eek:

·
DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT
16,073 Posts
1st one looks like a grey wing - is her eyes red? I cant get

2nd one she is a olive Spangle

both are females from what i can tell 2nd one deftinaly is

·
Member of the Month January 2009
3,676 Posts
If the first one has red eyes then it is a lacewing. If it's eyes are black it looks like a cinnamon dilute. The photo doesn't show the cere very clearly but a lacewing **** would have a pinkish cere
The second is an grey green spangle hen

·
3,676 Posts
You haven't said whether the yellow bird has red or black eyes. It looks like a lacewing but we can't see the eyes

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
sorry the eyes are red... I know in the photo's they look black but I assure you they are red... so does this mean lacewing? Someone told me it might be a fallow... whats the diffeernce between a fallow and a lacewing?

·
3,676 Posts
sorry the eyes are red... I know in the photo's they look black but I assure you they are red... so does this mean lacewing? Someone told me it might be a fallow... whats the diffeernce between a fallow and a lacewing?
Your bird is definately a lacewing.
A lacewing is a combination of cinnamon and ino (lutino or albino).

There are several mutations of fallows, most have brownish markings a slightly diluted body colouring. Some varieties have red eyes. Most look more like a pale cinnamon

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.