Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Member of the Month August 2013
5,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tell us about your camera for those of us out there who are curious about what others are using or looking for a camera that will get them that elusive flying shot.

I use the Panasonic DMC-TZ20.

For taking flight pics this works pretty well at the basic level. The shutter speed goes up to 1/2000th which is more than enough to catch even my fastest bird mid flight without blurring. If it is on autofocus there is a delay but I have gotten used to this and know when to press the button to get the bird in the pic ... well most of the time.

Overall comment: a good flight camera for the occasional photographer

TZ20 Review

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,305 Posts
I have a Sony Cyber-Shot Camera 50 Optical Zoom x and 21 Megapikles. 100x zoom I am not sure of the serial number ill have to find my box as it got put somewhere when our house got flooded Ill find it sometime today and add the number for you.. It is also digital and takes 3D photos widescreen photo's. I am still learning how to use it. Takes beautiful photo's. my camera is a Sony Cyber Shot . DSC-HX300 full HD 1080

Hear is my camera...

·
Crazy budgie lady
1,439 Posts
Nikon coolpix L120........not recommended haha, maybe I'm just not using it right, I have no idea how to find out the shutter speed . Though there is a button I can press and the top pops out, I think it's the flash light, it made me jump anyway!! quite funny :giggle:

·
Member of the Month January 2013
4,870 Posts
24....mega pixel?? :O is that what the mp is? If so I didn't know you could get that many mega pixels!! I need Kat :( she is a camera expert, need her to come set up my camera!! :p
I use it to make 3 foot and larger prints. There is an iphone now with 40mp :)

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
I now have a Nikon D3200 24.2 MP Digital SLR Camera + Nikon 18-55mm lens. I have not tried using to do any flight shots yet. My other camera is a Samsung something something - 14 MP point and shoot.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.