Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Budgie Adorer
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! Hope everyone is well.
I'm stumped on one of the new babies mutation. I didn't know Theo was also split ino as none of the other (5) babies came out ino.
So far from what I can see and tell she has red eyes (noticed from birth) and is coming out all yellow, not a very intense yellow like most lutinos and has clear flight feathers. I need a debriefing on this I think :p

Parents are Molly and Theo
Theo is a sf violet df golden face opaline split for cinnamon and now apparently ino
Molly is a sf violet oplaine

Tell me what you guys think :)

·
Registered
7,173 Posts
I have no idea what to tell you Helen, this is indeed a mystery :p
All I can say is that your baby is VERY pretty! Well that was expected considering how beautiful the parents are :)

·
Member of the Month
3,206 Posts
Beautiful clutch. I am anxious to see what the mutation is. I had a yellow faced cobolt blue that had that shade of yellow. It is just lovely. Clearly with the red eyes though it can't be that. Creamino??

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
i would think it will be a golden face albino, or creamino i think some people call them.

if the male is df golden face then all the chicks will be sf golden face. as both parents are blue it cannot be a lutino.

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Maybe she will look like my bird Honey (although Honey doesn't have red eyes). They are beautiful chicks.

Grow big and strong little guys! :D

·
Member of the Month January 2009
3,676 Posts
i would think it will be a golden face albino, or creamino i think some people call them.

if the male is df golden face then all the chicks will be sf golden face. as both parents are blue it cannot be a lutino.
What tonic has said is exactly right

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.