Talk Budgies Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm very proud of this baby! I think it is a Grey Cinnamon Spangle(?). Dad is a Spangle/Op Cinn and mom is a grey.

Polokwane-20121110-00565.jpg

Polokwane-20121110-00566.jpg

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Interesting that you say "he", because I also think that this one is a male, but it is impossible, isn't it?

·
Member of the Month March 2011
19,551 Posts
Interesting that you say "he", because I also think that this one is a male, but it is impossible, isn't it?
I didn't even notice the parents :p Yes that would be impossible...

Are you 100% sure the mom is not cinnamon? And that the mom is the mom? :)

·
Registered
409 Posts
Cinnamon love! <3 What a beauty.

Reactions: Dries

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

I didn't even notice the parents :p Yes that would be impossible...

Are you 100% sure the mom is not cinnamon? And that the mom is the mom? :)
I will go back to my notes. I know I fostered these eggs and eggs from another pair to a third pair. They were all cage breeding pairs. The only thing that could have gone wrong is that one of the other hens are cinnamon and that I don't know it. I don't have cinnamon hens, but there is one that might be. I will go and check - maybe I can get a photo so that you can help decide.

·
Member of the Month March 2011
19,551 Posts
I will go back to my notes. I know I fostered these eggs and eggs from another pair to a third pair. They were all cage breeding pairs. The only thing that could have gone wrong is that one of the other hens are cinnamon and that I don't know it. I don't have cinnamon hens, but there is one that might be. I will go and check - maybe I can get a photo so that you can help decide.
We will await the pics! :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.