Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I have actually got this question a few times I decided I will now ask the mutation educated people...

What in the world is my Bibi??

Here are some photos and since I got bored and it may be a bit hard to notice without being pointed out...I made them into "charts" except the obvious ones!

I hope we can finally get down to the answer of the famous question "What mutation is Bibi?" (because honestly I haven't the slightest clue)

·
Member of the Month
3,184 Posts
I would call him a recessive pied. Hard to tell if he's cobalt or sky blue, but I'm leaning towards sky blue. If his
Markings are grey rather than black, then he is probably also greywing. So all together, sky blue recessive pied greywing.

·
Member of the Month January 2009
3,676 Posts
He is a recessive pied and he has another mutation as well that only breeding can prove.

I don't think his second mutation is greywing, it's more likely to be spangle or dominant pied

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I got a nice shot today of those few "greyish" feathers on his/her wing. Along with another shot of the baby bars. :D

(Note you have to look closely to the wing further from the camera to see the "Grey" which I now notice has kind of got bigger over the last few days and more noticable)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.