Talk Budgies Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Color mutations are not my strong point....:eek: My guess is sky blue reccessive pied?

·
DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT
16,073 Posts
Need better pictures they're too far away to really see anything but Looks to be Sky Blue Recessive pied Grey wing and I still say in these pictures it looks male

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Basically, she has a sky blue lower belly and the rest of is white. And her wings are really light.

I know, but you said pink would be male. She definitely has a light brown cere. I tried to get a close-up pic of her cere, but it didn't come out good- bad lighting.

·
DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT
16,073 Posts
Basically, she has a sky blue lower belly and the rest of is white. And her wings are really light.

I know, but you said pink would be male. She definitely has a light brown cere. I tried to get a close-up pic of her cere, but it didn't come out good- bad lighting.
I didn't see the response to the cere one until after I posted here

If her markings are Grey instead of black she's a Grey wing - she is Sky blue Recessive pied
so if her wing and head bars are grey she'd be a Sky Blue Recessive pied Grey wing
if her markings are black like they're supposed to then she'd be a Sky Blue Recessive Pied

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Her wing markings are grey, same as Juliet's :).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.