Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Member of the Month April 2014
3,540 Posts
Okay lovely TB folks we need your help to identify this bird. Seen in Brisbane, Australia
No picture attached, Li ;)
OH I know what it is...it's the legendary Invisible Parakeet widely whispered about in Brisbane. The locals often hear chirps and get pecked in the head when they follow their calls but no actual sightings have yet been confirmed:S

·
Member of the Month April 2014
3,540 Posts
What a lovely invisible bird LOL
Nice photo, I see the Invisible Parakeet is eating some millet!
The reason we can't see the millet is because the invisible parakeet ate it all and now it's similarly invisible in the invisible parakeet's invisible stomach.
:laughing:
Oh my, I've created 2 Jedikeet Jrs!:laughing:

·
Super Moderator
20,175 Posts
Dont forget its characteristics of dive bombing people leaving its victim totally confused and perplexed LOL. Little known species called Melopsittacus Undulatus Invisibleus LOL
Ahh, yes indeed. Scientists had a difficult time classifying it due to the fact that you don't know it exists until it lands on you, and at that point it took 34 consecutive years to catch one and study!
The truth is they've been around since the world began but nobody knew since nobody can see them, obviously. :rolleyes:

·
DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT
2,603 Posts
Ahh, yes indeed. Scientists had a difficult time classifying it due to the fact that you don't know it exists until it lands on you, and at that point it took 34 consecutive years to catch one and study!
The truth is they've been around since the world began but nobody knew since nobody can see them, obviously. :rolleyes:
Also the mystery poop from above LOL

·
Super Moderator
20,175 Posts
Just blame everything on Nick. Forget to pay a bill? Its nicks fault lol
Oh, good, because we can actually see him so we have someone to present to the police when I budgie-nap someone or forget the electricity bill or something. :cool:

Is this the one?
That's him, officer, I was in no way related to this and he is causing all the problems around here! :nono:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.