Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7,918 Posts
This is my GUESS: yellow face type II sky blue cinnamon opaline?? Also, there is a different bird pictured in the lower right hand corner than the one in the main picture.

·
DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT
16,073 Posts
He is a yellow face type 2 sky blue Spangle

and its not hard to find as long as you have the right mutations to make them You'd just need 1 parent to be a spangle, both parents would need to be Blue series and yellow face

·
MOTM March 2012
5,292 Posts
I really cant see the spangle in this one to be honest, I am looking at one of my spangles and it just does not compare.

·
Member of the Month January 2009
3,676 Posts
The bird in the corner picture is a normal yellow face cobalt. The colors in the main picture don't look natural. Is it the same bird?

·
Registered
100 Posts
I am am wondering too if the two birds are the same. The bigger pic looks like a Greywing Goldenface. There is no Spangle.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
The back view of the bird is actually one of my photos off of my website and the front view is a totally different bird. Charlie the back view was a sky blue, yellow face type two Full color grey wing. And he was a 100% American or pet type budgie. No English or show type in him at all. If you have any other questions about him you can e-mail me at [email protected] :)

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Sure is Julie. Here is the image from my website. It looks like whom ever sent you the image tried to change the coloring a bit so maybe it wouldn't look copied. But this is the image right off my website.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.