Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i will be getting these two wedn. and was wondering what their color mutations where called the last pic there is a third keet but i am not getting it i just want to show the body of the green/yellow one

Attachments

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Im not good with mutations am still learning them myself hopfully u get a answer soon u have beautiful birds tho good luck.

·
Member of the Month January 2009
3,676 Posts
Opaline greywing sky blue female

Dominant pied grey green. The cheek patches are darker than most grey green budgies and it could possibly indicate that the bird is also violet

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Opaline greywing sky blue female

Dominant pied grey green. The cheek patches are darker than most grey green budgies and it could possibly indicate that the bird is also violet
cool i would not have been able to even guess that thank you what would i get if they had babies i was told they would be all green is that right?

·
Member of the Month January 2009
3,676 Posts
cool i would not have been able to even guess that thank you what would i get if they had babies i was told they would be all green is that right?
If your male is not split for blue the chicks would all be greens and grey greens. If he is split for blue you'd get green, grey green, blue and grey

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sadly the lady i was getting them from emailed me and said the green one was dead so i will not be getting them :(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.