Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
I also think male ;)
and.. yellowface type 2 skyblue cinnamon? or it could be the lightning, are his wing markings brown, grey or black?

·
Eternal Love
11,537 Posts
I agree with corina ;) looks to be a male YF2 cinnamon skyblue, however a picture taken in natural lighting will help confirm his mutation and gender.

·
Registered
105 Posts
he's adorable! I saw the ad online but she was too far from me. I hope you get him. Comes from a good breeder too :)

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
OMG I love him!!! :loveeyes: is that Sterling's new brother??
Jill,
I've been thinking about it. Sterling really needs a friend with feathers -- I've decided it's a bit selfish of me to expect him to bond only with me, but then have my own busy life which includes sleeping :cool1:. I'm waiting patiently for one of Lindsey's beautiful babies, but this would have brought a friend home sooner, and then we'd have 3 :) (I'm happily on Lindsey's waiting list!) The problem is the quarantine in June - the timing isn't great because of lots of work (which means lots of keyboard finger-time to enrich Sterling's life....). Still thinking about it -- he's a pretty guy. He's about 5 months old now. I don't know much about this breeder, except that he breeds a lot of birds. So, Sterling and I might just wait this one out. :budge:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.