Talk Budgies Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

im new to budgies but not new to bird owning. id like to know Toby's mutation and possibly age. i know hes a juvenile as his eyes lack the white iris but is he over or under a year?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks! hes still a little quiet, he was one of the quieter males available. he was also very calm. so we chose him.

·
Eternal Love
11,537 Posts
Grey wing light green as I stated on your welcome thread :)

His iris is starting to show and his baby bars are nearly gone , he looks to be under a year - around 5-7 months

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Can't help on the mutation but he is a cutie!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
my boyfriend is just nosy lol

and thanks he has both. im not familiar with budgies as i am with cockatiels so i couldnt tell if it was too long or not

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
he was the only one there who was like him and he was pretty. ive never seen a budgie like him but he was also calm and laidf back compared to his cagemates. there was one who kept coming to the front of the cage and talking to me but he was among the loudest of the budgies. toby was quiter. there was a female who came to the front too but i heard females were bossier and my male tiel has a nasty attitude and i didnt want poor dally to be bothered by both. that and the female had a rather long beak that needed some trimming. so then i saw toby and he was fairly quiet and calm (but not ill. he was alert and not fluffed up, eyes were clear and everything.) so we chose him. then the breeder tried to get him out and he escaped the cage and he had to chase him lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.