Talk Budgies Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As you all know I adopted my brothers female budgie since I lost my loved princess...
My new girl is so lovely and had adapted herself very well, Charlie is happy with her!
She is gorgeous I think but I would love to know what is her mutation, can someone help me?

·
Administrator
55,569 Posts
Mari,
I'm not even going to venture to guess her mutation but I have to tell you that she is :love: stunningly gorgeous!!
:hug:

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
I think a yellow face type 2 opaline skyblue, I do have a male called Minty - check out my Thread of Minty!! She is very cute and beautiful!!

·
Member of the Month January 2009
3,676 Posts
I agree with the others on her mutation.

When she matures the yellow will probably spread more into the blueish areas making her appear greenish - especially on her chest

·
Member of the Month January 2009
3,676 Posts
I agree with the others on her mutation.

When she matures the yellow will probably spread more into the blueish areas making her appear greenish - especially on her chest

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
As you all know I adopted my brothers female budgie since I lost my loved princess...
My new girl is so lovely and had adapted herself very well, Charlie is happy with her!
She is gorgeous I think but I would love to know what is her mutation, can someone help me?
She is very beautiful! :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.