Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Going Bird-Crazy
2,444 Posts
Like others said, Poe is a recessive pied!:D Aren't they so beautiful?:love: Haha, your Poe looks almost exactly like my Mango! Except Mango has more of that striped pattern on her wings.:p

·
Member of the Month March 2011
19,551 Posts
She looks like a dark green opaline cinnamon recessive pied to me in those pics :)

Her chest looks dark for light green, but too diluted for a dark green so I would guess she is also cinnamon from her wing and head pattern. If we could get a few more close up pics of her in natural lighting that would help to know for sure :)

·
Member of the Month
3,184 Posts
She looks like a dark green opaline cinnamon recessive pied to me :)

Her chest looks dark for light green, but too diluted for a dark green so i would guess she is also cinnamon from her wing and head pattern.
I was wondering if she was cinnamon, too. :) Glad to see I was on the right track. But I missed the opaline. I'll have I look back and study.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Recessive pied it is! Thank you so much all! Budgie colors seem so confusing, LOL

I'll have to keep an eye out for the color of her wing markings, although I think they're black. I'm trying not to bother her or get too close to her for now and I have the top of her cage 1/2 covered but I will definitely post back in this thread when I can get better pictures!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.