Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i love the look of this parakeet! :) can anyone tell me what it is?

Attachments

·
Member of the Month April 2011
5,435 Posts
I agree not a spangle. Can we see a picture of her belly? Does she have any clear (white) feathers around her neck or on her belly?

G

·
Texas Clearbody :loveeyes:

Black markings are darkest at the head and fade to greyish towards the wing feathers.

Whose baby is this ?

·
DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT
16,073 Posts
Texas Clearbody :loveeyes:

Black markings are darkest at the head and fade to greyish towards the wing feathers.

Whose baby is this ?
Ahh i knew there was something more to it but I couldn't figure it out - I knew it wasn't "normal" and it wasn't a Grey wing but i just couldn't put my finger on it - but I don't get to see many Clear bodies I just new it wasn't "normal" lol

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
This is the second clearbody I've seen and I'm starting to fall in love with them. Stunning!!

·
DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT
16,073 Posts
This is the second clearbody I've seen and I'm starting to fall in love with them. Stunning!!
You and me both but I've never seen one any where near me for sale :( I thought I did a year or so ago at a bird fair but I couldn't be 100% sure and I didn't want to get him if he wasn't an actual Clear body but after coming home and posting on another forum and reading the responses I think he was and I should of just got him and found out lol .. so now my new philosophy is When in doubt Buy em' any way If they're not what you thought they were Better luck next time lol

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
no it is not mine- wish it was! :) i was just searching budgies on Yahoo.com and saw this beauty! i would definatly look for this if i could get another!!
thanks everyone!

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
You and me both but I've never seen one any where near me for sale :( I thought I did a year or so ago at a bird fair but I couldn't be 100% sure and I didn't want to get him if he wasn't an actual Clear body but after coming home and posting on another forum and reading the responses I think he was and I should of just got him and found out lol .. so now my new philosophy is When in doubt Buy em' any way If they're not what you thought they were Better luck next time lol
Haven't seen one in real life; so I don't know if it is available around here. I think I must start searching.

·
DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT
16,073 Posts
Haven't seen one in real life; so I don't know if it is available around here. I think I must start searching.
I didn't think they were any where near me either. but then Lindsey posted on here when she got some and she got her's in PA which is only a few hours away So that gave me hope That one of these days maybe I'll get lucky and find them a bit closer- Like in the same state LOL or at least a State a friend lives in that could pick them up for me and Either bring em' to me or Meet me part way or Depending on the time of the year we could just take a Day road trip and go get them

but so far no luck with any of that But I keep wishing lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.