Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi .this is my new budgie.When I bought him I thought he was green.then I noticed a bluish colour under the clear stripe on his chest .I took pics and saw that it shows up more.He has two different cheek patches.one's white and the other is half white half blue.I'm thinking he may be a blue series (no clue about the dark factor) yf2? or goldenface? dom pied opaline??? spangle.His cere is half white half blue.Hope I'm right about him being male.I'd like to hear your opinion.Thanks

·
Registered
76 Posts
I have no clue sorry but he reminds me of when little kids are coloring easter eggs and just dip the egg in a bunch of different colors! lol- So cute :)

He looks very unique & adorable :)

·
Member of the Month January 2009
3,676 Posts
I agree with Toni. Skyblue golden face opaline spangle dom pied male. I have bred some just like him.

The cere doesn't look normal, hopefully it will clear up. If it doesn't you could try a mite treatment but it doesn't look quite like mites

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thank you all for your help.When he will be old enough I'll pair him with my skyblue yf2 dominant pied opaline hen.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
that should give you some lovely babies that look a lot like the parents - and who wouldn't want more that pretty...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.