Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im still to learn the colour mutations can u all tell me if im right or wrong or correct me with right answer with my following budgie
Pic #1 Kiki and princess (clearwing) kiki is the behind budgie
Pic two zohan Dominant pied dont know what the yellow one is
and last Gandalf+ pic opaline violet

Attachments

·
Member of the Month April 2011
5,435 Posts
I'm lousy at greywing vs. clearwing so I'll wait for the experts to identify Princess (foreground) and Kiki (background). Why is Princess' vent dirty?
Zohan is recessive pied sky blue.
I think the green male might be opaline grey-green cinnamon????
Gandalf looks normal cobalt violet.

·
Member of the Month January 2009
3,676 Posts
Pic 1#
The picture of Kiki and Princess is not clear enough to tell their mutations. They could be clearwing or greywing or even spangle. The only thing I can tell for sure is that they are both opaline and blue

Pic 2#
Zohan is a recessive pied sky blue. The yellow bird is a grey green and he could be either greywing, cinnamon or clearwing but we need a better picture to be able to tell

P:ic 3#
Gandalf is cobalt and he could be opaline but we need a better picture to be sure. It is possible that he is violet but the color in that picture is far from natural

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dont know why Princes vent dirty. prob some greens she ate. I give her pooha and Chickweed. They love it Iknow that gandalf is a violet his breeder told me but didnt say if he was opaline etc.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.